You have 0 item(s) in service cart
TechsquadTeam based in Bangalore offers prominent exterior wall painting services for both residential and commercial properties at affordable prices. Our well-trained professional painters will analyse your requirements and work according to your needs.
Our Painting Process includes:
• Pre-Painting Work:
• Removal of all light fixtures
• Covering of immovable items
• Tools Used:
• Plastic Sheets
• Wire Brush
• Garden Hose
• Inspection of wall for any leakage
• Surface Preparation:
• Cleaning and Scrubbing
• Removal of Mildew, Grime and Algae
• Steel Wire Brush
• Sanding :
• Elimination of loose particles
• Putty Touch up
• Crack Filling
• Fill in Pores
• Application of Putty:
• One or Two Coats
• Putty Knife
• Improves paint coverage
• Creates consistent appearance
• Increases durability
• Application of Exterior Wall Primer:
• One Coat
• Apply two coats
We work with Asian Paints, Nerolac , Berger, etc.
Service tax will be applicable as per GST.
• Paint with Putty:
• Inspection Charge: Rs 150
• Service Includes:
• 2 Times Putty
• 2 Times Primer
• 2 Time Paint Coats
• Material cost would be borne by the Customer
• Tentative Cost per Square Feet would be 3 to 5 INR, but can vary after visiting the site; it can vary based on place, location, type of material, type of house etc.
• Paint without Putty:
• Tentative Cost per Square Feet would be 6 INR, but can vary after visiting the site; it can vary based on place, location, type of material, type of house etc.
• 200 INR is the inspection charge and will be adjusted during the work quotation which can be levied later.
• Tentative Cost per Square Feet would be 10 INR to 35 INR, but can vary after visiting the site; it can vary based on place, location, type of material, type of house etc.
• Hassle-Free Process
• Well-Trained Painters
• Customer Focused Approach
If you wish to keep your home or business looking great, then call us today at 8048527032 to get the high quality of service at your doorstep.
Terms & Conditions:
• Exact Scope of service to be determined post inspection
• Inspection charge would be adjusted against the final bill, if service taken
• Parts replacement and transportation cost (if applicable) to be settled with service partner directly
• We will give the agreement based on the final price
Raise a Ticket