You have 0 item(s) in service cart
TechsquadTeam based in Bangalore offers prominent exterior wall painting services for both residential and commercial properties at affordable prices. Our well-trained professional painters will analyse your requirements and work according to your needs.
Our Painting Process includes:
• Pre-Painting Work:
• Removal of all light fixtures
• Covering of immovable items
• Tools Used:
• Plastic Sheets
• Wire Brush
• Garden Hose
• Inspection of wall for any leakage
• Surface Preparation:
• Cleaning and Scrubbing
• Removal of Mildew, Grime and Algae
• Steel Wire Brush
• Sanding :
• Elimination of loose particles
• Putty Touch up
• Crack Filling
• Fill in Pores
• Application of Putty:
• One or Two Coats
• Putty Knife
• Improves paint coverage
• Creates consistent appearance
• Increases durability
• Application of Exterior Wall Primer:
• One Coat
• Apply two coats
We work with Asian Paints, Nerolac , Berger, etc.
Service tax will be applicable as per GST.
• Paint with Putty:
• Inspection Charge: Rs 150
• Service Includes:
• 2 Times Putty
• 2 Times Primer
• 2 Time Paint Coats
• Material cost would be borne by the Customer
• Tentative Cost per Square Feet would be 3 to 5 INR, but can vary after visiting the site; it can vary based on place, location, type of material, type of house etc.
• Paint without Putty:
• Tentative Cost per Square Feet would be 6 INR, but can vary after visiting the site; it can vary based on place, location, type of material, type of house etc.
• 200 INR is the inspection charge and will be adjusted during the work quotation which can be levied later.
• Tentative Cost per Square Feet would be 10 INR to 35 INR, but can vary after visiting the site; it can vary based on place, location, type of material, type of house etc.
• Hassle-Free Process
• Well-Trained Painters
• Customer Focused Approach
If you wish to keep your home or business looking great, then call us today at 080-4653-5800 to get the high quality of service at your doorstep.
Terms & Conditions:
• Exact Scope of service to be determined post inspection
• Inspection charge would be adjusted against the final bill, if service taken
• Parts replacement and transportation cost (if applicable) to be settled with service partner directly
• We will give the agreement based on the final price
Raise a Ticket