The kitchen is one of the most important spaces at your house. Food is made and handled here which makes it one of the most focal areas. You never know how or when your food might get contaminated for which you need to be vigilant while operating in your kitchen. Various threats like unhygienic conditions, dust & dirt accumulation and infiltration of pests can result in contamination of your food and the spread of various diseases. Now, you can go ahead and use various cleaning solvents available in the market but that can actually work against you.
Cleaning solvents available in the market have strong chemicals in them which is harmful to human beings. When you start using these cleaning solvents your kitchen might look clean and even the germs and dust are also eliminated but the chemicals might do you more harm than the pests and germs. There are other options as well as hiring professional kitchen cleaning services in Bangalore. They are affordable but then you do lose at least some money.
So how can you save your money and get herbal kitchen cleaning in Whitefield, Bangalore or anywhere for that matter? Here are a few tips that can help you get your kitchen sparkling clean in the most sanitary and organic ways possible.
1. Start with the walls and crannies of your kitchen. Those are the most eluded spaces in the kitchen. The dust and germs just accumulate in these places and we dodge these cracks and gaps and think about cleaning it some other time. But that time never comes and they remain hideous. So take a toothbrush or utensil scrubber and start scrubbing the walls for stubborn gunk, splashes on tiles, grout, caulking, or spaces where food is mostly handled. You can do the same in the nooks & corners of the refrigerators where the food gets stuck and it becomes hard to reach or there are spills and spots that have become tenacious.
2. Next, you should focus on the utensil that you use to serve your food. They need to remain clean and hygienic at any condition. If you are using glass or bone china then you do not have to worry about much but stainless steel and silverware should be examined thoroughly. Even your sink is stainless steel and you might see that’s the grossest looking place in the entire kitchen. All you need is some baking soda to make them new and sanitized. Just take some baking soda powder and make a thick paste and start rubbing it into the silverware, stainless steel utensils, and the sink. Now take some warm water and rinse properly. That’s all it takes!
3. Choppers or the wood chopping boards are also the most neglected when it comes to cleaning them. That’s the first place where the food items are lodged before the actual cooking begins but many people do not even try to keep it clean. Few simply wash it with normal water after chopping and most don’t even bother washing it. So what you can do is take some lemons and rub it on the chopping board or chopper and leave it for some time. After that rinse properly and now it is germ-free.
4. Bottles and jars are pretty hard to clean. Their narrow necks make it impossible for your hands to get inside and clean out the grime and muck. Some uncooked rice might be of help. All you need is sprinkle some rice grains along with some dishwasher liquid soap and few tablespoons of water and see the clean insides coming out.
5. Finally coming to the stovetop, you can use some baking soda and hydrogen peroxide to deep clean the splatters off the stove surface. No need to wait for long, just apply and take a sponge to wipe it out along with the stubborn marks and spills.
These few pointers should help you in getting a sparkling clean kitchen without even using chemical agents but if you feel that even these remedies might take much of your time, simply call on 080-4653-5800 or visit www.techsquadteam.com and book an appointment with TechSquadTeam, one of the top kitchen cleaning services in Whitefield, Bangalore who provide you with the top quality of service at the most affordable prices.