After a tired and hectic office schedule, when you return home, you want to sit in peace for some time & to enjoy your loved one’s company but what if, your house is full of uninvited guests? How would you feel if those guests will become troublesome to your happiness? Yes, here we are talking about pests such as cockroaches, ants, rants, termites etc. They are the uninvited guests who enter your house without your willingness and destroy your health, wealth, peace and happiness.
Not only home, an office, a restaurant, commercial buildings, and even agricultural sectors also face the pest related problems. Pests such as feral pigeons, ant, and mice transfer deadly diseases from one farm to another farm which ultimately affects the health of workers and crops as well. TechSquadTeam professionals are fully qualified to handle any pest control issues.
Here are the different kinds of pests which you usually see in your day to day life.
- Rats- We all know that rat causes plague disease. But, apart from that rat is equally destructive as termites as it can enter into your house through a small hole and nibble everything such as food, wire, clothes, books, cinderblocks etc. At first, Professionals identify whether the pest is rat or mice. Then they use innovative technology to detect the infested area. Later, they seal all the holes and gaps in your place.
- Bed Bugs – Bed bugs are wood settler which causes a disturbance in your body, as well as red welts, happen in the place where it bites. Bed bugs are very tiny and can’t be easily detected. It also multiplies very fast. So, expert help is a must to eradicate bed bugs from your house. With their help, it becomes easy to identify, remove and take measure precaution to avoid future infestation.
- Cockroaches- Cockroaches are around since the time of Dinosaur and it is believed that roaches are the only species on the earth which survive a nuclear attack. Thus, they are highly flexible to most insecticides. They are commonly found in warm environment areas like kitchen and hotels. These irritants can cause bacterial diseases, allergies and trigger asthma attack, especially in children. They spread nearly 33 kinds of bacteria in your house. Our technician first assesses the situation like their infested area, reason behind their infestation.
- Termites – It is another wood-eating insect that ruins all the wooden furniture or articles in your house, office, hotel or kitchen. You will find termites during monsoons. They are also known as “silent destroyers” because they quietly chew through wood, flooring. There are 2000 termites’ species you can find in all over the world. Our termite control providers use exclusive technology, eco-friendly chemicals for customer’s safety, health & hygiene. They use highly specialized methods to control the cockroach problem from the root.
- Ants- They are small insects which generally come in winter season but can cause trouble for the whole year. Ants are very frustrating when they get into your home or kitchen. Depending upon the colonies they live, one colony have millions of ants. Ants mostly destroy our food and the red ants can cause irritation and swelling in the biting part of the body. Although you can do few home remedies to reduce ants from home or restaurant it is not sufficient to fully vanish their population.
- Mosquitoes- With the rising of garbage and drainage system problem, breeding of mosquitoes, house flies and fruit flies are a cause of concern. They carry life-threatening diseases like Dengue, malaria, and Chikungunya. They can’t be wholly removed by using over the top sprays and repellents. Experts can use extra precautionary measures to remove mosquitoes from your house. Our best professionals with their outstanding effort take precautionary measures to vanish these flying insects.
- Wood Borer: These are larvae type insects which are found mostly in wood works, wooden furniture etc. Its infestation leads to damage and replacement of the whole wooden structure. TechSquadTeam experts thoroughly examine the infested area which is characterized by yellow powder. This yellow powder or frass is nothing but the chaff from tunnels burrowed by these woodworms. They use appropriate means and advanced technology like chemical injections in the affected area to eliminate growing of the pest.