Did you notice cockroach floating in your curry or sambar? Eww… It is so spine-chilling. Cockroaches and ants are the most common pests found in any house or kitchen. Restaurants, hotels are also included in this list. These pests cause a serious health hazard and a severe problem occurs to the reputation of a restaurant or hotel. Cockroaches are a common food poisoning issues in case of home.
If you see a single tiny cockroach then it is very likely that they are inhabiting in your office or home. Although they are very pervasive in nature, they become more active when the temperature goes more than 70 degree F. So, it indicates they love to stay in hot seasons like summer and warmth places like a kitchen.
Controlling breeding of cockroaches may be difficult but here are various tips like –
- Keep food items well sealed and packed
- Keep the house clean and dry
- Controlling moisture by repairing any leakages
- Sealing gaps and cracks
The above are the preventive measures you can take to avoid pests. But if their population is hard to control by these measures, then there is no better solution than hiring a professional pest control team. They are teamed with trained experts and use comprehensive and safe techniques to end cockroach infestation.
Here are some common diseases and health risks that cockroaches pose to humans.
- Asthma – it is a serious health issue and sometimes a fatal respiratory illness found in most human beings. This happens because the excreta and debris of decomposed cockroaches are got mixed in the air and then breathed onto the bronchial tubes. SO, these articles are a great threat to the development of immunity power which triggers asthma.
- coli and Salmonella – These are very common diseases due to food poisoning. Stomach pain, headaches, nausea, diarrhoea, and vomiting are its symptoms. If not treated properly, the bacteria spread to the bloodstream and causes life-threatening infections. This happens because when cockroaches invade n our kitchen, then leave microbes from their body to the food.
- Dysentery – Dysentery is a common gastrointestinal disorder which happens due to consumption of contaminated food. Its symptoms are vomiting, diarrhoea, fever, and abdominal pain. Consume plenty of fluids and have medicines to avoid dehydration.
- Typhoid – Thus fever is a life-threatening disease which is caused a bacteria called Salmonella Typhi. Its symptoms include headache, severe fever, stomach pain, and loss of appetite. Typhoid can be treated with antibiotics. While in few cases, with the treatment of antibiotics, most people will be free from its bacteria but in some cases, humans may continue to retain the bacteria in their body.
At your office or at home, if you are facing exceptionally bad cockroaches’ issues, then the home remedy is not the solution. Contact a great cockroach pest control service to get a pest free home. TechSquadTeam hires highly qualified professionals who deal with all kind of pest control services. We offer complete home removals of cockroaches with the use of non-toxic eco-friendly chemicals and gels.
Benefits of choosing our pest control professionals:
- 100% safe and odorless cockroach control treatment
- Eco-friendly and government certified insecticides
- Highly skilled, well-trained and exterminators
- Long lasting treatment for up to 3-4 months
Our experienced pest exterminators will leave no stone unturned to deliver the highest standard of service.
Blog Source: https://techsquadteamblog.wordpress.com/2018/12/05/common-diseases-due-to-cockroach-and-its-treatment-by-professionals/